Because of the growing elderly population in Arkansas, there have been more patients needing podiatry services in recent years. Our podiatry billing service in Arkansas helps podiatrists increase their collections and earn more profit.
We offer state-of-the-art medical billing software free-of-charge. Our software is very robust and handles both the front-end actions like scheduling and patient charts, and back-end with your billing and filing claims. It can also help you with collections, point of sale tracking and extensive reporting. Our process uses an advanced method of data exchange between your medical office and our billing service computers. You can use our advanced software to manage your practice in the areas of scheduling and reports while we handle the billing functions for you!
We also offer complimentary solutions that help our podiatry medical practice customers grow their business. This includes specialized website upgrade and search engine optimization (SEO) for Podiatrists. For a new podiatrist trying to setup for the first time, we will help with podiatry credentialing, website development and hosting, and other advisory services.
Apart from our free software (a $5,000 value), below is a list of what podiatrists in Arkansas get from us:
- Primary claim filing within 24 to 72 hours of the patient visit/receipt of claim information
- Denial management services
- Re-submittal of denied claims within 24 to 72 business hours after conclusion with provider
- Patient Bill Creation and Mailing
- Checking for Patient Eligibility on Payer Portal before their appointments
- Secondary insurance claim processing (when applicable)
- Payment posting
- Monthly ERAs
- Compliance with ever-changing regulations
- Registration and Transaction Fees with Clearing House
- Customer Data Entry
- Free social media updates for qualifying clients
- Subsidized website upgrade for qualifying clients